Call Colorado Joint Replacement in Denver at 720-524-1367 to learn more about our services or to schedule an appointment with one of our orthopedic surgeons today!
Colorado Joint Replacement, located in Denver, Colorado is one of the premier orthopaedic practices in the Rocky Mountain region specializing in the diagnosis and treatment of painful, arthritic or damaged joints.
Some of the most the most common conditions treated by our specialized orthopedic team include:
- Hip pain or knee pain
- Arthritis following an injury
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Birth deformity of the hip or knee
As Colorado Joint Replacement is one of the most highly-specialized orthopedics practices in the region, we also offer advanced and unique treatment options for:
- Post-traumatic Arthritis - arthritis due to a previous fracture or trauma to the joint
- Avascular necrosis - a disruption of the blood supply to the joint causing collapse of the bone/cartlage
- Congenital anomalies such has hip dysplasia or some skeletal dysplasia
- Previous infection - which can destroy the cartilage in a joint
- Tumors - an abnormal growth of cells within the bone that may be noncancerous (benign) or cancerous (malignant).
- Young adult hip pain/femoro-acetabular impingement and hip labral tears
- Hip resurfacing arthroplasty
- Partial knee replacement
- Patello-femoral resurfacing of the knee
- Total shoulder replacement
- Complex revision hip and knee replacement
- Advanced arthritic change - seen in patients in their 40s and 50s, could be related to
repetitive high impact activity, such as long distance running or obesity